At Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., we treat clients as we would like to be treated. Period.
We believe that it is important to build relationships with our clients based on mutual trust, mutual caring, and respect. As a small law firm, we have the time and flexibility to truly focus on our clients’ needs. We listen. We take the time to evaluate your situation. We work with you to come up with the best possible solution. And we fight hard for your and your cause. Without knowing exactly what you want, it is impossible to fight for your interests in court. That’s why your hopes, expectations, desires, and needs are the most important part of the process. You deserve to be fully informed and in control in every step of the legal process, and Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., will ensure that you are.
Not every injury or disability will make you eligible to receive money from SSDI or other long-term disability insurance plans. We offer a consultation to discuss your claim. We will explain how disability benefit plans work, and we will explain our contingency fee payments. When you are ready to start filing your claim, doesn’t it make sense to take advantage of an opportunity in which you have nothing to lose?
This is a partial list of qualifying disabilities:
- Many types of cancer and other diseases
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Hand/wrist injuries
- Heart disease
- Neurological disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
The Azizi Way means respect. You will have a voice, and your concerns will be addressed. At Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., you are never on your own. Our experienced attorneys will be with you every step of the way to make sure your expectations are met. The Azizi Way means respecting diversity. California is a state rich with diversity, and Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., is proud to recognize and encourage diversity both in practice and in the community. From multiracial families to multiracial businesses, our experienced attorneys work to offer creative solutions for unique backgrounds.
The Azizi Way means trust. The attorneys of Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., adhere to the highest and strictest codes of ethics. You can trust us to do right by you and your family, and you can trust that we will see your case through to the very end. The Azizi Way means dedication. You and your family are priority number one at Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C. Some family situations are more difficult than others, and our attorneys are committed to finding the ideal solution. Whether it involves a traditional divorce, mediation, custody arrangements, or other family law matters, our attorneys are dedicated to the best interests of your family. Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C. is your law firm for life. Learn more about the Azizi Way by contacting our offices in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Call (909) 484-9992 or click here to get in touch with us.
Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., is proud to offer a level of personalized service and direct communication that mega-firms simply cannot compete with. We are committed to excellence in all areas of practice, such as:
- Family law, including child custody and visitation rights, child support enforcement and changes, alimony enforcement and entitlement, judgment modifications, domestic assault, child abuse, prenuptial agreements, paternity actions, stepparent adoptions, guardianship of minors, and conservatorship of elderly and incapacitated adults.
- Divorce, including complex divorce litigation, uncontested divorce mediation, alternative dispute resolution services, division of property, alimony and spousal support, child custody, child support, child relocations, modification of support orders, family member adoption, and divorce involving a family-owned business.
- Mediation, which provides both parties the chance to have control over the outcome, resulting in less tension between parties, less formality and pressure, a quicker and less expensive process, and empowerment through a mutual agreement.
- Elder abuse, including financial scams, nursing home negligence, and physical abuse.
- Nursing home abuse, including malnutrition, dehydration, failure to monitor, bed sores, physical abuse by staff or residents, inadequate staffing, inadequate training, wrongful death, slip and fall injuries, hazardous property conditions, and prescription or medication errors.
- Hospital injuries, including failure to monitor, inadequate staffing or training, wrongful death, prescription or medication errors, and staff negligence.
- Serious injuries and medical malpractice, including failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, failure to properly treat, improper medication, unsafe prescription drugs, surgical errors, and birth injuries to mother and baby.
The Law Offices of Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., are located on Foothill Boulevard in Rancho Cucamonga, California. We are prepared to handle any case in San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., is proud to serve a culturally and ethnically diverse community. Across the nation, 12.9 percent of Americans were born in another country, and 20.5 percent speak a language other than English at home. However, in Rancho Cucamonga alone, 18.9 percent of residents were born in another country and 33.6 percent speak a language other than English at home.
With more than 4 million people in San Bernardino and Riverside alone, the Inland Empire is the 12th-most populous metropolitan area in the U.S. Every single family in the Inland Empire is unique, and Soheila Azizi & Associates is committed to serving everyone with compassion and skill. To experience the Azizi Way for yourself, call (909) 484-9992 or click here to get in touch with us. Your case will be handled with the care, respect, and attention it deserves — we guarantee it. Whether your family needs solutions for divorce, custody arrangements, mediation, serious injuries, or another legal matter, Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C., are prepared to help. We are your law firm for life.
When you want sound, authoritative legal advice and effective and zealous representation to help protect your interests, the Law Office of Soheila Azizi & Associates, P.C. is ready to help.