There may be uncertainty about the resources available during this pandemic. Some might feel as if they are trapped. But YOU are not alone. Los Angeles County is still providing help to those who need it. Police are still reponding to calls of Domestic Abuse.
Legal Services is free legal representation in family and immigration law that is available for victims of domestic violence. This includes, but is not limited to: advocacy, emergency protective orders, restraining orders, divorce, child custody, visitation, child support…
- 1736 Family Crisis Center (310) 370-5902 or (323) 737-3900
- Antelope Valley Domestic Violence Council (800) 282-4808/(661) 945-6736
- Asian American Advancing Justice of L.A. (213) 977-7500
- Legal Aid Society of Orange DBA Community Legal Services (310) 638-5524 or (562) 864-9935
- Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law (213) 388-7505
- Institute for Multicultural Educational Services (I.M.C.E.S) (213) 381-1250
- Jenesse Center (323) 299-9496
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA) (323) 801-7991/9800) 399-4529
- Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice (323) 980-3500
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County (818) 896-5211 or (800) 433-6251
- Prototypes/Health Right 360 (323) 464-6281
- YWCA of Glendale (818) 242-2144/(818) 242-4155
Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-978-3600.
If you are in a Relationship, trying to escape one or you have already left and just want to ensure you are safe and want to speak to someone you can call the National Domestic Violence Hotline 24/7. Call 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 for TTY, or if you’re unable to speak safely, you can log onto thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522.
Servicios Disponible en Español llame Hoy!